When Nespresso meets Pierre Hermé, a story of passion and taste begin
Get free delivery on all orders above ₱3500.00
An espresso that makes an art form of black coffee in playing with the tastes of Arabica from Tolima, Colombia.
Espresso (40 ml)
INFINIMENT ESPRESSO makes an art form of black coffee. Grown with care, this Colombian Arabica hails from Tolima, a region we are discovering more of. Masterfully roasted to highlight its vibrant red fruit and smooth cereal notes, this season’s espresso is an ode to the art of those who play with taste.
When Nespresso meets Pierre Hermé, a story of passion and taste begins. Combining exceptional patisserie know-how and the art of elevating coffee, to design a collection that celebrates the delightful festive season.
1 capsule of Infiniment Espresso Coffee Capsule
100 ml of Milk 1.5% flat
3 grams of brown sugar
2 lime peel
Fresh Basil or 1 mint
1. Pour 100 ml of 1.5% flat milk into the Nespresso Barista device or an Aeroccino4. Close the lid, select the “Cappuccino” recipe and press the start button
2. Brew 40 ml of Infiniment Espresso into a VIEW espresso cup
3. With a non-metallic spoon, display some hot milk foam on top of the coffee.
4. Sprinkle 3 grams of brown sugar over it and use a burner to caramelize it ‘façon crème brûlée’.
5. Grate non-treated fresh lime peel over the foam, and display chiseled/chopped leaves of basil as a garnish.
|Aromatic Profile||Fruity & Cereal|